When selling your property with Johnson Hewitt you can expect the following:
- On our initial visit we will discuss price, time frame, your situation in regards to your next move, market conditions and of course answer any questions you may have.
- We’ll also be happy to offer advice on anything you could do to the property prior to marketing to help with the sale.
- Arrange Photographs, Floorplan and EPC.
- Agree on Pricing and Marketing strategy.
- Discuss best days / times for viewings.
- Upload your property details to our website and property portals.
- Place the property details in our window display.
- Advertise your property on our social media.
- Place a ‘For Sale’ board at your property.
- We’ll confirm all viewings with you prior to appointment.
- Viewings are only conducted with pre-qualified applicants.
- We aim to give feedback within 24 hours of each viewing.
- We will advise you of all offers received.
- We will talk through every offer and the position of the purchaser to help you make an informed decision.
- We aim to qualify all offers via an independent financial advisor.
- We will agree on the timescale and discuss dates for completion.
- We will stay in close contact with your solicitors to manage the conveyancing process.
- We’ll give you regular updates on the progress of your sale through to its completion.